Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A New Adventure in Aspen

Sylvan, Ember, and I are off visiting my sister in Aspen, CO. Sylvan is over the moon about the snow and winter sports. She had a blast sledding, and has been begging to go ice skating before we leave. I can't even describe the ecstasy of her face as she looked outside and saw that it had snowed one night we were here. She also got to ride a pony at Ginger's barn. She wanted to ride "all day and all night." We may have another horse woman in the making. Here are a few snow pics.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

I knew we had a snow bunny. So amazingly cute. And Ember looks like she was about to devour the toboggan leash.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

It's nice to see all your smiling faces, and I'm happy to hear that Sylvn enjoyed the snow... but we miss you back here in snowless Santa Barbara.

;o)

Are you back yet?

I'm going to try calling you tomorrow.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home